I am currently seeking a photography assistant(s) for the Next Two Months
This position/apprenticeship is open to students and enthusiasts who wish to learn more about the photography business and would like the opportunity to learn alongside a professional. The right candidate will be available all day Fridays, Saturdays, and or Sundays (dates TBD) December 2011 and January 2012. My assistant will be eager to learn, teachable, and Punctual! You will work hard but you will have fun too.
What you will do:
- Carry & set up equipment
- Provide general location shoot assistance
I am looking for the following qualities:
- Honesty, Integrity, & Trustworthiness are paramount
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Good Organization
- Good work ethic
- Sense of humor
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please email me at email@example.com with the following (*please include All the info I request or I may skip your application):
- Your name, age , email, phone, and location along with a picture of yourself- It’s nice to put a name with a face.
- 2 References (Name, email, phone, and relationship) *No relatives. I already know they love you!
- A list of your current equipment
- Name of school or photography programs you have attended (if applicable)
- 05 of your BEST images where people are the subject (files should be 700 pixels at widest point- you may compress all images together in a ZIP file for email purposes) or
- website link
- A short bio- Tell me about yourself! What got you interested in photography? What do you hope to get out of this internship? Why did you choose me to intern with? Are you available to travel? Do you speak any other languages?
- Valid Drivers license
- MOST shoots will be either in NYC , FAIRFEILD COUNTY AND NJ
I am excited to find out more about you!