Thank you for your interest in the Joao Carlos Internship Program!
Three times a year we illuminate and call the world young aspiring artists in love, willing to work hard and dream big. Individuals who want real-world experience and complete immersion in the film, photography, education and entrepreneurship industry. Unfortunately, we cannot currently consider international candidates.
STAGE LENGTH: Four Months
SETTING: Lisbon – Portugal
STAGE: This part-time, personalized guidance is a rare opportunity created from the ground up as an educational platform and springboard for personal and professional growth. Think of it as a school rooted in real-world learning, with curriculum, challenges, and criticism. At the end of the internship, each individual is considered for a full time paid position on the team. That said, the internship is unpaid, but there are many bonus and benefit opportunities. We invest in each trainee’s experience, which translates into friendship, travel, exposure, maturity and lots of fun.
- A passionate desire to learn the film industry, photography and entrepreneurship.
- Production assistance including driver, equipment management, staging, lighting, hospitality, craft services, digital asset management, and photography and video.
- Administrative assistance, including customer contact point, equipment and studio rental, contact list maintenance, travel arrangements, expense reports and general administrative assistance.
- Social media management, blog, press and online tasks.
- No ego.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong core values.
- Desire to learn.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of photography and video.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of grip, grip safety and photographic lighting.
- Basic knowledge and experience with administrative programs. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge and experience of creative programs. (Capture One, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Basic knowledge and experience with social media and web. (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, SquareSpace)
- APPLY NOW FILLING THE FORM BELLOW