Hasselblad announces the opening of the Dutch photo exhibition of 10 Hasselblad Master Photographers, 2009-2010, showcasing their interpretations of the theme “Emotion.”
From September 4 through December 5, the exhibit will showcase the works of:
* Joao Carlos — U.S.A./Portugal, Wedding/Social
* Lyle Owerko — U.S.A., Up-and-Coming
* Alex and Felix — Switzerland, Fine Art
* Mark Zibert — Canada, General
* Bang Peng — China, Landscape
* Stephan Zirwes — Germany, Architecture
* Dirk Rees — U.K., Fashion/Beauty
* Mark Holthusen — U.S.A., Products
* Nina Berman — U.S.A., Editorial
* Claudio Napolitano — U.S.A., Portrait
On Saturday, September 4, at 1600 hours (4 p.m.), the show will open in the photo gallery in the vaults at Kunstkasteel (Art Castle) Woerden, Kasteel 3, 3441 BZ, Woerden-Centrum, The Netherlands. Christian Norgaard, photographer relations manager, Hasselblad A/S, and Hans van Ommeren, a Hasselblad Master in 2001, will deliver the welcoming remarks.
Until December 5, the photo exhibition will be open to the public six days a week — Tuesday to Saturday, 12 noon – 2100 hours (9 p.m.) and Sunday, 12 noon – 1700 hours (5 p.m.). The show is closed on Mondays.
For more information on the Hasselblad Masters program and current winners, click here.
Text by Alice B. Miller